Today where everything is going digital, extensions are really important for a digital marketer. Google Chrome Extensions are small programs which help you in enhancing your experience with the google chrome browser or any other browser of your choice.
As per the Digital Marketer, Ashish Bhalla, we all use Google Chrome as it’s the most-used web browser in the world. With a clean interface, the browser has an extensive library and also boast swift performance. It’s really important to armed-up your browser with great extensions and the plug-ins. This will make users work easier and optimize each step of their consolidated efforts.
5 most-essential google chrome extensions for digital marketers
- Data Saver: Add this in the extension and save on a lot of data. With Data Saver extension, fewer data gets downloaded to your device, because Google servers will compress it.
- AdBlock: Annoyed of YouTube ads. Add AdBlock to the extension and you can put an end to them. Use AdBlock to block all ads and pop-ups and help protect your privacy by blocking trackers.
- LastPass: It’s an award-winning password manager. It saves your passwords and helps you get secure access. This will auto login to your sites and syncs all of your passwords anywhere you need them.
- OneNote Web Clipper: If you want to instant notes from websites, then this is the tool for you! When you are busy, OneNote helps you quickly clip a web page or a part of a website to it.
- Loom: Loom is a screen recording extension which helps you record high-quality videos and share them instantly at ease.